Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
KenPosted - 23 March 2002 16:22 PST
That Valeriy Burmistrov should stop wankin' so much and break a couple of ID demos?

The dude has proven to have MAD 100 percent skills, with those demos he has done.. just mad!
PLUS, he has proven to have MAD (or loony, as commonly said among runners) bunny skills, as we've all seen (100m 10.6 for example).

Valeryi is a natural, I bet he could break a couple of records within a couple of hours of play, I'm sure.

Hey Valeryi: Start off by taking half of Thomas's demos, then do ee1 220 and ee3 810. :P

We live, as we dream - alone.

timPosted - 24 March 2002 2:10 PST
you may have gotten yourself out of your previous troubles Ken, i dont' think messages like this make people think you have changed. :)

I'm sure Valeriy knows his capabilities and will attempt these sort of things when he has the time/patience etc .. or is he a she ;) J/K

ValeriyPosted - 24 March 2002 4:28 PST
There will be no ID demos from me in the
nearest future, I'm afraid, Ken =(
KenPosted - 24 March 2002 8:11 PST
Damn, that's just sad.

May I ask why? Is it beause you don't want to, or the lack of spare time?

ValeriyPosted - 24 March 2002 9:00 PST
ID maps are way too long for me.

BTW, Ken, why don't YOU break ID ?
Come on, some of your recent 100%s were
looking like you could take couple of
records from Stubby.

StubbyPosted - 24 March 2002 11:46 PST
"Come on, some of your recent 100%s were looking like you could take couple of records from Stubby"

Ken will never own me, my skillz are far superior to his.... :-)

- The axe swinging master -

amrikPosted - 24 March 2002 12:33 PST
the day ken owns stubby is the day the world will end.
amrikPosted - 24 March 2002 12:33 PST
the day ken owns stubby is the day the world will end.
KenPosted - 24 March 2002 16:42 PST
Screw you Stubb0r, I can go faster on any ER of any ID map than you do!

And while there are people who could easily own you, I don't care if you own me.

Plus, what Valeryi meant wasn't that I was better, or even as good as you.. But you have plenty of ID records, and some just seem improvable, that's it.

Oh, and Valeryi, I would have had an ID record a couple of months ago, I broke Marlo's EH of ep3 by a couple of seconds (and with the worst e3m5/e3m6 I ever did while trying (too nervous)) but when I happily messaged Martin "Hey, I broke it...", he nicely replied, "Cool, but I just did 8:42"... Man, I felt so low after that msg. But oh well, better him than me, coz I wouldn't have got anywhere near such a low time.

Anyways.. Since Stubby started talking about owning people... I'll say this to you, Valeryi: You TOTALLY own him! Why don't you take about 10 of his records in 1 single update? :P

-SCUT-OpenGLPosted - 24 March 2002 18:18 PST
Ken you are creative, omniscient, l33t, unique and you own us all.
timPosted - 24 March 2002 21:19 PST
Ken I hope you still have that ep3 demo .. it would be perfect for the M4RJ page .. you'd be high up on the table for that demo .. also Jozsef told me he had a similar misfortune in the last levels ..

in future if you guys make cool marathons that are only slightly screwed .. just remember they are still good for my site :)

lodisPosted - 25 March 2002 1:06 PST
ken, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

and noone owns stubby, his balls are too hairy...

/thomas

StubbyPosted - 25 March 2002 3:02 PST
and noone owns stubby, his balls are too hairy...

Damn right they are!

And Ken, you better watch out, or else I'll have to force my fearsome viking weapon deep into your anus! :-)

- The axe swinging master -

Fiendy FriendPosted - 25 March 2002 6:15 PST
would there still be enogh room for some traditional dutch weapons like the "goedendag"(goodday) (a club with a chain wit a ball with spikes connected to it)

KEN LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU (lets continue with caps it migh get clear too you that way though it was an aciident)Not everyone plays quake to be the best/the fastest/have the record but for (don't know if the next word is in your vocabulaire) fun
some ppl just like to find the best route the hardest trick the most violent kill or whatever....Aslong as you keep making these kinda posts you let yourself be owned by everyone...i still don't understand why you didnt get the fool of the year award...will there be a lifetime fool achievement award therevore everyone kept tehre vote back?

amrikPosted - 25 March 2002 6:55 PST
Oh no, the old Ken is back, and worse than ever! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
KenPosted - 25 March 2002 19:22 PST
Friendly Fiend: Blah.

Amrik: Old Ken my ass. I never started fights or insulted anyone, what got me a bad reputation was just the fact that I was one of billions of not-related-to-the-Qdq-projects people who actually had some of the demos. I was nice enough to confess one day, but the guys didn't react as I expected, they got all pissed and ever since.. oh well, not too much of a complex story.

Who in here talks about l33tness and owning? Certainly not me, so whoever said that crap (Scut?), STFU.

Stubby: You try to stick something up my anus and you die! And my balls are hairer than yours, and therefore prettier than everyone's, including Jonny's, there!

Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2