Speed Demos Archive
Archived Quake Message board
In use until September 2003
Author Topic
RadixPosted - 27 November 2002 21:29 PST
But i did something stupid.
I forgot to upload the e1m5 entries before my mother came and got me for the US holiday this weekend. That means you can't see them until sunday ;-( If jozsef could be kind enough to post his end stats here (since he won with a fucking amazing demo) then morfy could at least post the e1m6 contest like he wanted to.
Morfans2Posted - 28 November 2002 0:48 PST
Nolan: Heehee.

Joe: Could you please mail your winning entry to me (morfans@planetquake.com) so I can check you didn't cheat (LOL!!!) and produce the stats file for everyone else.

Thanks.

JozsefPosted - 28 November 2002 0:56 PST
doh!!!
sorry i cant send it coz i'm at school now and will only be able to get home tomorrow.it's not that amazing though ;)
to show that i did not cheat anywhere i've included a demo even. but thanks anyways morfy :)
and sorry for the stats as well... but that really cant be my fault. i will send it to you morf as soon as i get home. probably it will already be subjectless though :/
JozsefPosted - 28 November 2002 1:02 PST
probably this helps a bit: i remember i finished the map with like ~15 health or similar plus no armor, so you'll have to start e1m6 with 50 halth. also i ended the map with the RL and some rockets.... at least you can start practising from now until i send the exact stats. it's not that likely that anybody could produce any high quality demo in 1-2 days and could win the rotw with only that low time practisng, excluding me =P
ok, this was a dumb joke, so forget it. and go practising!!!
Morfans2Posted - 28 November 2002 1:35 PST
Oh well. Thanks for that, Joe. I've also e-mailed you on both your hotmail accounts that I knew of so just ignore those now. :-)

What time tomorrow will you be able to mail it? I am being kicked out of work tomorrow and won't have any net access for a few days after that. So please can you mail it to sda@pq and I'll leave the update (minus starting stats) with the chaps and hopefully it'll get posted. :-)

*sob* I even came into work early today to get this done *sob*. Damn I'm feeling sorry for myself now. It's 09:30 and I'm going for a drink.

(Oh, and congrats on the win, BTW :-))

timPosted - 28 November 2002 16:42 PST
as if anyone could compete against joe on e1m5 when all monsters had 2 b exterminated, after watching his EH its hard to even want to try to compete against that
De_VerorberaarPosted - 29 November 2002 3:19 PST
and me trying real hard to improve my pers. rec (54.xx) @ 23.15 man i was nervous wel eventualy got a 52.99 at 23:45 oh well i had my fun and morfy i even was especially sick for the update now i'm and having a flew and no update..you're atleast being kicked out of the job,i'm bored

;)

RadixPosted - 30 November 2002 21:37 PST
i'm foocking dru k right now so dont believe what the hell i'm saying but i'm treyuing to u pload the e1m5 demos bu t i donrt know if i cant cuz thsese damn kichups oi have are pissing me off sooo much anbd my boyfriend didn't want to come over tonight so i dont know what /s going on....... oh well everything will be all right, right????
RadixPosted - 30 November 2002 21:42 PST
I thimnk they're uploade4d now! e1m5_gib_demos.dz in the usual place?>
NagasakiPosted - 1 December 2002 5:19 PST
Nolan... and alcohol? WHERE THE HELL AM I ???

[AK]Naga$akeY 2002
http://www.PlanetQuake.com/illMind/

RadixPosted - 1 December 2002 9:58 PST
blame my friend who brought the bottle of rum.
KenPosted - 3 December 2002 10:24 PST
I once typed an email while drunk, later that same person whom I sent it to forwarded it to me, it was fun to read.

We live, as we dream - alone.

RadixPosted - 3 December 2002 14:49 PST
how about this icq message i sent to stubbz last saturday?

rhrhrhhr oh dhiy i yhinki podyrf domryinh i sjpoi;dm
t o posted mpo jte gpasrd and i think y fingers have bene off by one for th first part of thise message; -90

De_VerorberaarPosted - 3 December 2002 14:51 PST
A small step for a man a big leap for Kenkind
KenPosted - 4 December 2002 21:41 PST
You must've done that on purpose dude... damn, I can't even get what it means..

De_verowhateverthefuck: I owned you in e1m5.

We live, as we dream - alone.

De_VerorberaarPosted - 5 December 2002 7:09 PST
NO1 hwo's afraid to do quadrj's will own me!
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    1 2